Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day's 1-7/365

Week 1: January 1-7th.



 Day 1: First day really getting used to my new camera. Was awesome, so couldnt decide on my favorite photo!!!
Day 2: Cirque Du Soleil's Ovo. My boyfriend and I went to Cirque Du Soleil as one of my birthday presents. Totally blew me away! Both Tom and I loved the music, so we bought the CD. best investment!
Day 3: I had bought these lights 2 years ago, for my 18th birthday party, I found them the other day, so put them up. They look awesome, and a great addition to that corner.
Day 4: Busy day making stuff for the blog, and for my photography. Was nice to have time to do it all! Especially since it was 44 degrees outside!!
Day 5: Didnt do anything, apart from shopping, so seeing as this was the most exciting thing that happened during the day, here is my photo.
Day 6: Out of my group of 3 girlfriends, one was moving away, and the other was giving us exciting news! Sad, but happy day!
Day 7: I bought my mom season 1 of Downton Abbey for christmas. I knew she liked it, but mainly cause I wanted it! Oops :)



2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend took me to see Quidam for Christmas! Our men rock =]

    http://positivelybri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they certainly do! Cirque du Soleil is incredible in whatever they do! Certainly a good show!

    ReplyDelete