Sunday 27 January 2013

Library


One of the things I love about where I live, is that there are libraries everywhere. I am such a sucker for reading and learning, that I am constantly borrowing and buying books (I buy a lot of books of bookdepository.com)

Anyway, My boyfriend lives 2 minutes walk away from a library. So we went there the other day and I got a lot of great books on topics I am interested in. The library is quite tiny, but so adorable, I love it! I expect to spend a lot more time there in the next few weeks. :) I can do more book reviews from some from there, so I am looking forward to that! 

When I was younger (year 6) I volunteered in the school library, and got a lot of experience doing that, then I moved schools (and countries!) and did it again in years 10, 11 and 12. Then I did it again for the 2 years after school! I love libraries, its where I go to relax and get away from it all. I love learning, so it's normal for me to want to just sit there and take notes out of books! 


I love trips to the library! Where do you like to go to relax and unwind?



1 comment:

  1. I love libraries, there is something so calming about them. Plus, I know it's weird, but I love the smell of them!

    I like to be at home to relax and unwind. I make some tea, light a couple of candles, and read or knit :-).

    xxx Sabrina

    ReplyDelete