Wednesday 24 April 2013

Another Playlist!



It has been very rainy and cold here in Adelaide. It's telling me that winter is coming, and I am loving it!! So my playlist this time is for the people who are in the cold (like me), and dont have a fire. :P This is my musical fire for all of you guys out there!

1. Rainy Night in Georgia - Rod Stewart

I am quite a Rod Stewart fan (sshh!) and this is the first song I turn to when it is raining outside. It makes me feel happy. :)

2. The Winter Song - Eisley



It's kind of obvious why this song is chosen for a winter playlist just by looking at the title. :) Her voice is so nice and haunting...but nice. Very pretty song!

3. The Autumn Leaves - Nat King Cole



I am a HUGE fan of Nat King Cole (especially 'Fascination'. Absolutely gorgeous!) and this one is always on my playlist when its coming up to Autumn. Winter and autumn are my favorite seasons, being a painter, the colors of autumn are so vivid and intense and are just glorious to paint! Anyway, this song = heaven.

4. Winter- Joshua Radin



Now, Scrubs is known for their wonderful taste in music, and this song is no exception. What a nice and peaceful song. Just nice to sit and listen to while looking out the window!

5. Arms of a Woman - Amos Lee



Not much to say about this! The song will say it for me :)



What gorgeous songs! I love all of these songs. What songs are on your playlist? Let me know!



'Journey with me to a true commitment to our environment. Journey with me to the serenity of leaving to our children a planet in equilibrium.' - Paul Tsongas

No comments:

Post a Comment