Tuesday 23 April 2013

wow!!!

Hey guys! It has been a very weird and exciting couple of weeks for me! I got a lot of new toys and such that I have been eagerly playing with. This post is really just showing you what will be appearing in the next few days.
I bought a new record player which I have not stopped using since l purchased it a week or so ago. (if you follow me on instagram you'd know! missowlb, if you want to play along!)

My second big purchase this week is a new Wacom Bamboo Fun pen & Touch drawing tablet. Oh so much fun! I am currently trying to write this whole post using my handwriting and the computer translating it. So far, it is still a little slower than my normal typing , but it's amazing how well it can read my scribble of a cursive script. Definitely recommend it to anyone!

I am planning on uploading a lot of photos onto the photography section, soon. Just of various things that need to be shared. :)
I have a lot of outings that are currently being written for you guys, but seem to do something else before I get the chance to upload the first one! Craziness!
Here are a few photos from my last few weeks!



My new Pen and Touch!

Started absolutely pouring with Rain when I got to work the other day! 

Another picture of the rain

My new slipper boots, my boyfriend calls them 'Buzz Boots' cause they look like Buzz Lightyears shoes. 

Yummy breakfast!
My new record player!! I am so in love with it!
Finally got to work more on my vertical blind. Too bad, I didnt get much done! Tomorrows job maybe?


Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day!




'It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.' - Neil Armstrong


No comments:

Post a Comment