Wednesday 4 September 2013

Hard to believe...


It is a bit of a crazy week this week! I worked double the hours I normally do, it was Fathers day, my dads birthday, my cousins birthday and my friends mom's birthday this week, it's my boyfriends birthday tomorrow and then election day on Saturday. Crrazy! 
I have been doing quite a few craft projects the last few days, so I am looking forward to posting those within a few weeks. I have 2 new shoes to upload onto Etsy and at least 4 more to paint! 
Tom and I are having a joint 21st party next month and I have got so many craft projects and decoration ideas that I really need to get started on! Bring it on! I love being busy, it makes life fun. :) 

With what has been happening recently, my blog has been the one suffering, but that is okay. Every now and then, it is important to look up from the computer screen and focus on what is going on around you. 
I just keep writing the word crazy and then deleting it, because when I think about what I have to do this month crazy is the only word that comes up! 

Well, I had best be off doing something else. 
Hope you all have a very lovely day/night!

Love to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment